If your a regular on my Facebook page you will have noticed throughout the month of May that I set myself a challenge to spend a magic (virtual) amount of money each day on something that matched back to set daily themes.
The idea was to shift my money mindset from scarcity to abundance – instead of focusing my energy on how we would pay the bills on one income, how I would continue to expand my business, pay childcare fees and continue to work towards my dream, without resorting to me effectively selling my soul to a job at the new local Bunnings. Yep, that was a legit option my partner suggested to me when we realised we could no longer sustain our lifestyle on his income alone (no offence to Bunnings employees, it’s just not my bag, baby).
I was led to an online tele summit hosted by Summer McStravick called Money Intuition and a particular guest spot by Eva Gregory gave me the brilliant idea to set a daily task of spending virtual amounts of money on things I wanted. Kinda like the law of attraction, but more about changing my vibration to allow more abundance come my way instead of continually struggling to justify why I had to keep focused on my main vision of building this brand.
I was lucky enough to have had 19 months of freedom to explore the depths of myself as a mum, but to also get to know my spirit and begin to carve my unique career path from this new journey and felt very blessed, but still was not satisfied that I was spending every free moment on some aspect of my business and was still not being rewarded financially for the long hours.
Anywho – thus Magic Money in May was born. We (myself and my followers) spent a collective amount of over 150k in one month on things dug up from our subconscious and conscious mind.
We donated to charities, built our dream homes, created our ideal work environments and went on the most soul fulfilling holidays. We helped our family, our friends and a whole heap of strangers. It felt so damn good to just get outside of my own financial reality and into one that slowly, but surely changed my vibration, my energy, my mindset and my conditioning from a deeper level and was really fun being able to just get what I wanted, when I wanted it. Kinda cool.
Some days weren’t easy… some days I felt damn dirty – but the point was not in the actual thing we were spending it on, but more the feeling around doing so.
So I guess you want some proof this worked, right? Ok. Don’t worry – I’ve got my results ready for you, baby! Here’s the big stuff I had successfully manifested by the end of May:
- –Over $5 000 in sales (not profit, but in sales – double what I had set my target on for the month!)
- Over $500 worth of value or gifts – I was (randomly) sent a necklace, bracelet, artwork, plush toys, five free coffees, three lunches, two dinners and return flights to Brisbane!
- My dream part-time job! And I’m not talking just some regular job to pay the bills, I’m talking one that was created just for me. Tailored to my strengths, my own business and personal direction, my schedule, my lifestyle, my terms. I was flown to a meeting to meet with the team, and I honestly couldn’t believe my life. Here I was, sitting to start my day of brainstorming with an organic almond milk coffee, raw bliss balls to snack on, I was asked to conduct a group tarot reading to start the day, surrounded by beautiful lush mountain backdrop, kisses and cuddles from the cutest puppies ever – and all that before 9am. Here I was, sharing my goals with a like minded bunch of business goddesses, all with equally amazing qualities we each could vibe off. I walked away from this meeting with a handful of perfect roles for myself, including becoming the Project Manager for Soulpreneurs – the event that changed the course of my journey last year – see my somewhat cringeworthy blog post here (can’t believe that a year later I’ve gone from being the wall flower not-to-sure-what-im-doing new mum to now being apart of the team that puts this stuff together – hows that for powerful vibration?). And this is just the stuff I can talk about! Seriously, had to pinch myself.
- Our move to the Sunshine Coast – Now, this one is still in the pipeline but as a family we came to the definite decision to relocate to our dream place in a couple of months. My partner is still working on landing the dream job he applied for, but it’s happening. With or without it, this move is happening and it can’t come quick enough.
- I tripled my social media audience on Instagram, have had a few hundred new subscribers to my blog and Facebook page. BOOM.
Now, all that just by doing something on a whim on Facebook?! – do you see how effective your energy can be when it’s on the right frequency? Still kinda hard to believe that all happened, right?
I would absolutely love for anyone to share with me if they noticed some change within themselves with their participation in MMM, did you manifest anything new? Noticed some extra money coming your way? I would love to hear about it!
I’m really looking forward to sharing with you more details on what’s to come from me – oh and one last thing, bet you noticed the name change? Although my birth name is Sarah Williams, I have made a conscious decision to now go by Sarah Wilder. There is method to this madness, there is deeper meaning to the name – I might save that for another post.